May 20, 2012

Belgium: Brugge

On Sunday, during our weekend trip to Brussels, my parents and I took the train to Brugge for a day trip. The town was absolutely adorable, and I really enjoyed exploring it! We walked around a lot, went to the Diamond Museum, explored a few of the churches and squares, took a canal boat tour, and walked around a Benedictine monastery!

For lunch we went to a sweet little cafe called Manna and Co., where I had a curry quiche with apples, goats cheese, and carrots and my parents got a tasty pizza. I love all the tasty food adventures I get to have while traveling!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket