Dec 15, 2011

Charleston SC II

Here's the rest of my pictures from my visit to Charleston, SC, with my parents. Are you guys getting excited for Christmas (or Hanukkah!)? I can't believe it's a week away! And I'm still totally stumped on what to get my mom... suggestions?

Photobucket

Last Monday was super cold and rainy, so my parents and I went to The South Carolina Aquarium on Charleston Harbor. We got to see otters, a ton of fish, sharks, and an albino alligator!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We grabbed lunch at Burger Babies in Charleston. They had all of these tiny, adorable burgers! I had a baby portabella caps, pesto, mozzarella, and roasted red pepper burger, along with a tofu, chili mango chutney, radish and sesame burger. 

Photobucket

That afternoon we headed to see the Angel Oak on Saint John's Island. It's over 400 years old, and absolutely massive!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We finished up the day walking around some of the historic neighborhoods, looking at all of the lovely houses. It was so fun to see everything decorated for Christmas!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket