Oct 30, 2011

Happy Halloween

I can't believe October is nearly over! What are you planning on being for Halloween? The past two weeks have been crazy full of classwork and Gamma Phi Beta events; we carved pumpkins and went to a corn maze!

Photobucket

Two week ago Gamma Phi had a "Vegas" themed party. Everyone got dressed in sparkles and heels, and it was a total blast!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We also had a sisterhood event at Southern Bell Farms in Georgia, where we ate fried food, picked pumpkins, got lost in a corn maze, and went on a hay ride!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On Thursday night, GPhi had a Halloween party where we carved pumpkins, baked pumpkin cookies, andate candy! I made a "ghost pumpkin"! It was a total blast to carve pumpkins together with everyone. I think my favorite was my suite-mate Sarah's batman pumpkin (see below!).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Also, I recently nabbed a free sample of the seasonal peppermint stick Cliffbar; it's totally a must try!

Photobucket