Nov 15, 2010

Autumn Fire Burning Bright

Fall is fading fast and the trees are beginning to show their delicate branches. Robert Frost didn't lie when he said nothing gold can stay.

Photobucket

Last year, on the eleventh of November, I took these pictures in Atlanta. I wanted to take new shots for y’all, but my camera is currently getting fixed! Enjoy.

Photobucket

Kind of loving some of Gap’s new featured looks.

The best thing Sesame Street has ever done. Ever.

Photobucket

For the 21 and over set; Bailey’s chocolate pudding sounds scrumptious. Also, if you’ve never had puppy chow you need to make it right this second. So easy, even a college student can do it!

The evolution of the geek. Need I say more?

Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday Gamma Phi went to IHOP to celebrate lifetime commitment week. We had a blast taking over the restaurant, and I got the best pancakes ever; cinna-stack! I highly recommend them if you like cinnamon buns. Totally worth the calories.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday night I went to a free campus concert with a few of my friends for our school’s radio station, WMRE. The music was surprisingly good, and the people were insane! It was very indie, so everyone was dressed in crazy outfits: tutus, wooly hats, and Girl Scout badges abound, and there was a boy in nothing but a leotard! You can listen to the bands here , here, and here. After that I went to my friend’s 21st birthday celebration. It was at her house and a lot of fun; her roommates have the most adorable dogs ever!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday was Emory Cares Day, which is an international day of service for Emory University alums and students. I did a service project at Oakhurst Community Garden, where we helped to lay down mulch, pull up invasive species, and put the garden in order! It was a ton of fun, and afterward my friend and I went to Ikea for food and browsing. I was sorely tempted to some adorable snowflake lights! The week rounded up with Gamma Phi Beta initiation on Sunday. I’m now officially a member! It was super exciting, and afterwards there was cake, so double points for that.

Photobucket

( can you believe this flower was around in November? )

I’M GOING AT MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY TO SEE HARRY POTTER. I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED, GUYS!! How many of y’all are going to see it? Just for kicks, check out this cute Wesley family tree. Oh, and butterbeer cupcakes. Just sayin’. 

Listening to:
faster ride - cartel