Aug 26, 2013

Birch & Supply Co.

 photo IMG_8176_zpsb832d00f.jpg

Awhile back I posted about opening up an Etsy shop, Birch and Supply Co., with Hannah. Originally we tried selling scarves and posters, but it just didn't feel quite right. We just reopened, selling large format black and white prints of my photographs! I couldn't be more excited, since photography is a huge part of my life and something I'm really proud of. Please feel free to stop over by our shop and check out what we have to offer! And if you feel like it, let your friends and family know! I would also love any and all feedback, so feel free to let me know what you think.

If you're interested in the print above, "Amidst the Aspen", please click here.

If you ever see a photo on my blog you'd be interested in getting a large print of please feel free to shoot me an email at gwynethmanser[at]gmail.com!