Apr 28, 2013

April, according to my iPhone...

 photo 04-2013_zps1334662a.jpg

April was a fun, but crazy busy, month! In early April I traveled to Sacramento, California, to visit UC Davis to make a decision about graduate school. I'll actually be spending the next 2+ years in Portland, Oregon, getting a Masters in Geography at Portland State University (PSU), and I'm incredibly excited! 

Here's life, according to my (brand new!) iphone...

-Spring finally arrived in Atlanta! It took forever, but the flowers were worth the wait.
-We went camping at Amicalola Falls for Hannah's birthday, which was a ton of fun.
-We went to Ria's Bluebird for a tasty brunch the day after Hannah's birthday; I got a biscuit, veggie "sausage" patty, scrambled eggs, and roasted potatoes.
-Hannah and I walked around Grant Park and Oakland Cemetery (pictured) in Atlanta. 
-I tried my first Cheerwine cherry soda in Helen, GA!
-Hannah and I went on a weeknd getaway to Unicoi State Park, where we camped out!
-Emory Seniors at Sweetwater gave us one last tipsy night of fun before graduation.
-UC Davis in California; there were bikes everywhere!
-Gamma Phi formal, themed the"roaring twenties" in honor of the new Gatsby movie.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram - my username is gwynethmanser.