Sep 19, 2012

Georgia: Amicalola Falls State Park

Photobucket
Last weekend my friend Hannah and I went camping at Amicalola Falls State Park in North Georgia! The drive from Atlanta took a little under two hours, and after we arrived we hiked to the falls to see the beautiful 729 foot long cascade. I'd absolutely love to go back when the leaves are changing!

In the afternoon we hiked a few of the other trails (and got amazing frozen yogurt at the visitors center) before heading to our campsite in the middle of the woods. I had a total blast roasting stuff on the campfire for dinner (roasted marshmallows and Cheez-it's might just be my new favorite food combination) and sleeping under the stars!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket