Sep 1, 2012

France: Nice - Old Quarter

Photobucket

Views from my semester abroad.  

In April, Hayley and I took a backpacking trip around Italy and I finally have time to share pictures! We started our adventure off with a day in Nice, located in the South of France. In the morning we explored the Old Quarter (Vieux Nice) and saw the Notre-Dame de Nice, the Place Massena, and the Jardin Albert I. We also walked along La Promenade des Anglais, a walkway along the coast (I couldn't believe how beautiful and blue the water was!) and got lunch along the Place Charles Felix, where we had tasty pizza and browsed the street market.

Stay tuned for more pictures of Nice and Italy!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket