Jun 21, 2012

Arizona: Phoenix

I spent last week in Phoenix, Arizona, celebrating my cousin Kelsey's wedding. Besides the crazy heat (it got up to 112 the day we left!), the trip was fun!

I spent most of the time celebrating my cousin's wedding, but I also got to see my grandparents and uncle (on my dad's side), who live in Arizona as well. We got tasty Italian dinner with them the night we arrived and also visited my grandparents at home. On our last night in Phoenix my parents and I also caught up with my mom's childhood best friend and her husband--we had a blast talking over a tasty home cooked dinner. Stay tuned for pictures of the wedding!
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket