Jun 11, 2012

Pennsylvania: Philly Pride '12

I can't believe I'm back in the USA! After a long Saturday afternoon flight from London I arrived in Philadelphia, where my sister greeted me (and my 100 pounds of luggage) at the airport with flowers and balloons. It was seriously adorable. I'm still trying to get over the awful jet lag!

On Sunday, the day after I got back home, one of my good friends and I went to the Philly Pride festival! I've never been but it was a ton of fun; rainbows everywhere, plenty of cheering, and a sweet concert by the band BETTY. It was almost 100 degrees out, which gave me the perfect excuse to order my first (ice cold) legal drink in the US!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket