May 21, 2012

The family comes to London: West End

While my parents were in London we spent a day exploring the West End! We walked down Oxford street, visited the amazing Liberty of London shop (where my grandfather used to get fabric for my mom!), got a tasty lunch at Pret, walked around Fortnum and Mason, and wandered around the Victoria and Albert and Natural History Museums. Aren't the wedding cakes from F&M amazing?

We ate dinner at the flat that my parents rented out for their visit. It was so nice to eat home-cooked food and just relax with my family (especially because I had taken a final the day before!).

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket