Apr 2, 2012

Italy: Spring Break 2012

Photobucket

Sorry for the lack of posts/replies the last few weeks! Things have been a little crazy over here, writing essays and stress eating Nutella off a spoon. Fun times, y'all.

I literally can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm done with classes for this semester! Before you get too jealous of my free time, let me explain. The University College London is on a three term system; there's term one (aka fall semester), term two (aka spring semester, aka the one I just finished), and term three (aka exams). Instead of having one crazy week of spring break, UCL students get a month off in April to write papers and study for their exams, which are held throughout the month of May. 

As a study abroad student, that means I'll be taking a huge hit to my GPA and traveling the world instead of studying for a month. Bummer. For "spring break" I'm going to be flying out of London to Nice, France. From Nice I'll be going to Milan, Florence, and Rome by train, and ending my adventures with a trip to Palermo, Sicily, before flying back to London. Whew! Hopefully I'll pick up some rudimentary Italian and mad packing skills along the way.

Unfortunately, I won't have a computer with me on my travels and, as such, I will be taking a hiatus from blogging for the entire month of April (yikes). Don't miss me too much!