Feb 26, 2012

London: Regent's Park


The weather has been beautiful in London this past week, so on Thursday morning my friend Allie and I decided to pick up some food from the grocery store and have a little impromptu breakfast in Regent’s Park! We were in for a huge surprise: over the past week a ton of flowers have started blooming and there were patches of daffodils and crocuses everywhere.

Photobucket

For breakfast Allie and I shared a container of strawberries and I got a delicious pain au chocolate from Sainsbury’s. It was so much fun to walk around Regent's Park, chat, and eat our goodies in a sweet little gazebo!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I spent way too long in the park taking pictures of the flowers; they were too pretty not to want to take a million shots of every single one! Here are just a few (okay, okay. a lot).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I hope you're enjoying a fun, relaxing weekend!