Nov 14, 2011

Historic Oakland Cemetery II

This is the second batch of shots from my anthropology class trip to Historic Oakland Cemetery (see part one here), along with some shots of Emory University's campus in the fall! 

Photobucket

My schedule is totally jam packed until Thanksgiving break; I have a midterm, three major papers, and a weekend full of sorority recruitment and field hockey, all before next Tuesday. Eeek! Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in a blog post about my trip to Nashville this past weekend! 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I just adore Emory's campus in the fall! It's so beautiful with all of the leaves changing.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What did you do this weekend?