Oct 15, 2013

A few little updates

 photo leaf_zpsa9f2ad1a.jpg

It’s been awhile, hasn’t it?

September and October have been whirlwind months. My parents visited (more on that soon) and grad school and TA work finally started. It’s all left me feeling a little like I barely have to time eat, let alone blog. Two weeks in I’m finally starting to settle into a routine. It feels good to be so busy again. A little stressful, but good. And maybe I’ll be pulling my hair out in a few weeks, but right now nothing is getting me down. The forecast is full of sunny autumn days this week, and I have a cup of coffee brewing in my tiny French press. I think that’s a recipe for a good week.

You might notice that some changes have been underfoot on my little blog. I recently overhauled my layout, and I’d love feedback. If you’ve noticed any glitches or mistakes feel free to let me know. For the first time I’m also accepting sponsors and ad-swaps—you can read more about that here.

Finally, I would be remiss if I didn’t say that the winner of our giveaway with Birch + Supply Co. is more than overdue to be announced. Head over here to see if you’re the lucky winner of the print!