May 31, 2013

May, according to my iPhone...


May was a big month. I finished my last finals as an undergraduate, and graduated from Emory University with a BA in environmental studies and anthropology. I also started working at the Emory campus gym, saw my whole family for the first time in months, and started to plan my move (and cross country road trip) to Oregon! 

Here's life, according to my iphone...

-Hannah and I celebrated Cinco de Mayo in style; with margaritas with friends!
-My family and I got graduation weekend brunch at The Flying Biscuit in Atlanta.
-My parents, Hannah, and I went to Fernbank Museum, where we visited the rose garden.
-We ate a yummy dinner at Wahoo Grill in Decatur to celebrate graduation.
-I've been taking long summer walks, which are a great way to explore!
-Hannah and I visited Oakland Cemetery, where we saw Margaret Mitchell's grave.
-My family and I went to Red Brick Brewery in Atlanta.
-Hannah and I hiked Providence Canyon in southwest Georgia.
-I totally been living for my peaceful lunch breaks on campus during work.