May 30, 2012

London: Hampton Court Palace

Lat week Hayley and I took a train to Hampton Court Palace, former home of King Henrey the VIII and William the III. The palace was amazing, and I really enjoyed the audio tour! We toured the rooms, got a tasty lunch (mint and English pea soup with bread) at the palace cafe, and wandered around the lovely grounds!

Halfway through our visit my SLR camera, which will be turning four years old in August (it's my baby, okay?) stopped working. Apparently, part of the shutter wore out from old age and overuse. Happily, Hayley was sweet enough to lend me her point and shoot for the rest of the trip, and my camera is currently being fixed. Unfortunately, the pictures on my blog for the next week or two won't be top notch. C'est la vie.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket