May 23, 2012

The family comes to London: Regent's Park

My parents and I spent their last day in London walking around Regent's Park! We explored the area around the lake, fed the ducks, and walked up Primrose Hill for amazing views of the city. We also got a really yummy lunch at the Garden Cafe in the park, where I had a delicious tomato tart and salad. We spent the night eating homemade food, relaxing, and getting my parents packed and ready to go back to US in the morning.

It was so nice to spend time with my family! It was definitely a crazy time, with me studying for (and taking) finals, but it was wonderful to see my parents for the first time in months and explore the city with them!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket