Aug 2, 2010

An Introduction

Welcome to Sandbox Romance! You don't know how thrilled I am that you've managed to find my little corner of the web! 

My name is Gwyneth and I was born and raised in New Jersey, outside of Philadelphia. I'm currently living in Atlanta, Georgia, where I attend college at Emory University. I absolutely love living in the south! I'm double majoring in environmental studies and anthropology and hope to go to graduate school when I'm done getting my bachelors degree

I love dresses, books, traveling, crafts, good food, and photography! Hopefully this blog will be a nice mix of my interests and passions. If you want to read a more up-to-date introduction, check out my about page here.

Please feel free to leave a comment so I can visit you blog, too! I love getting feedback and finding out more about my readers.